Saturday, April 11, 2009

On My Basket Bicycle I Saw

One dead bird I know I've seen before, it split the road in two
On one side, a hydrant
On the other side a siren
The odds are on the right side, odds are you won't find it.

One woman taking pictures, she was framing the world.
She was imagining cropped choppy grey sidewalks, but in black and white. Turning the contrast way down until the day turns to night.

Two creepy old men, the first one had teeth, the second had eyebrows that blocked the sun from his eyes.
I think it is well understood that eyebrow hairs should be no longer than your toothbrush bristles.

I was whistling and wireless
And yet and still, a man machine.
We will never be finished
I squeeze you tighter in the cold, let's live under the snow

No comments:

Post a Comment