Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Crazy Golden Bones



You are at the height of my hips,
stand and let my hands comb through the strands to the tips.
Spinning lover listen,
Let yourself settle unaltered into my starving arms, hear me loud as alarms shrill, sharp 'cause I practice, then learn me without words like a silent screen actress.
Lioness lover,
melt into the walls, crawl up to the ceiling make mad shadows three meters tall.
I am one hundred years old consisting of vallies and friction.
What am I love?
I am your shade.
Cool
Composed
Twisted
Follows the sun like a fool
Stunning lover,
flood my roots in the bleak light of the dawn, in the black of the night when the lamposts come on.
Even, swirling skirts of sleet slick on the street can't trip our heat, it drops from our foreheads to the tops of our feet.
Abandon the deep din of your imagination that pries open your chin.
Lie down the line of my spine
it's dying to bend.

No comments:

Post a Comment